cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sale Order changes View

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guru's

Is there any T-Code for verifying Sale Order changes (Step wise), as in my company Invoices are generated with lot of changes which not matching with Sale Order conditions. So I would like to moniter the Sale Order conditions changes. Kindly help me out.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the answer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Open sales order in change mode with using T Code VA03 and go to > Environment >Changes > Tick on Scope of display ( Additional Info & Time of Change) > Click on execute button (F8) >And you will get Changes in Sales Order user name wise.

Rajesh

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check in AUT10

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check the tables CDHDR and CDPOS.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the following link;

https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/SI/HelpfulSAPTcodes

Cheers

Chandra

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Sales order changes can be seen in the report only if the changes are made by any user(userid). If your problem is with changes in pricing conditons...then before comparing the sales orders and invoices, I advise you to check the copy controls and the price type used in the copy controls. If the price type selected is to redetermine the pricing, then you should check the validity of the conditon records. Sometimes, the conditon records may be different during sales order creation and invoice creation.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks your reply. Actually Sale Order Pricing conditions should be copied to Invoice. We have made mandatory of this in pricing procedure. But end users are doing some manipulation while creating invoices, so we need to track from who's id this changes happening with date and what changes they have made?