cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inbound Proxy created as Synchronous

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

How do I determine the mode (synchronous/asynchronous) when I create a proxy? I am trying to create an asynchronous inbound proxy and when I hit "generate" in SPROXY I get a synchronous proxy.

Thanks,

Matt

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

>>>How do I determine the mode (synchronous/asynchronous) when I create a proxy?

you can only determine it in repository (or ESR)

your message interface or service interface must be asynch and not sync over there

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Matt,

Do you know the reason why when the fault message take out, it will generate as Asynchronous?

I used to generate as Asyn when I have the fault message, but Now I cannot.

Regards,

Nattawat

Former Member
0 Kudos

You guys are right. But I had already selected Asynchronous and it was still creating a Synchronous proxy. But I had a FaultMessage defined and once I removed the fault message it allowed me to create it as an asynchronous inbound proxy.

Thanks,

Matt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi mathew ,

How do I determine the mode (synchronous/asynchronous) when I create a proxy? I am trying to create an asynchronous inbound proxy and when I hit "generate" in SPROXY I get a synchronous proxy.

---> As per the requirement you have to create sync/async interfaces at ESR/IR in XI .Those interfaces only gets reflected in SPROXY at application server. So the type of interface you have created at XI according to that only you get the proxy in application server .

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your Message Interface in XI decides whether proxy is synchronous or asynchronous.

When you generate proxy corresponding to some MI, Its mode decides the synch or asynch.

Regards,

Anurag Garg