cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User Exit - Billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My Requirement is to give a message to user when the Netvalue is ZERO in the Invoice.

We tried this through user exits RV60AFZZ and RV60AFZC considering the value in field KOMP-NETWR.

In both the cases, exit is triggered depending on the number of line items I have in the Invoice. I mean Exit is triggered while processing every line item and giving message so many times. Means if I have 50 line Items, Message is coming 50 times. Instead I need the message only twice irrespective of number of line items.

Can any one suggest some thing on this please.

Regards

Gurunadh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We tried finally with different logic in the same RV60AFZZ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try Include: RV61AFZB - FORM USEREXIT_XKOMV_BEWERTEN_INIT

Former Member
0 Kudos

did u get any solution to this. Please share.

cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The message is repeting because of the Value at ITEM level ,

So instead of KOMP give the table KOMK which is header pricing data .

Code in such a way that if your kOMK-NETWR is 0 then message should trigger

Try with this and let us know the feedback,

Hope it will resolve the issue

cheers,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We tried both KOMK & KOMP and that to placing the code at different places in the exit.

Stil the code is triggered for every item.

I need that this code to be triggered only once while processing Invoice and give the message.

Please suggest if you know some way to get this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

One possible way is to add the message to application log table, and display the message when it first got triggered. Then, check the log table, and only display the message if the log table does not contain the message (assign a message id to it).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurunadh

Check with abap developer whether u can use XBRK for validation . as this will be filled after all pricing communcation structures have been accessed.so it will give error message only once before updating VBRK table and u can exit from program after message.

hope this helps

Regards

Mandar