cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems Implementing SnapShots Scenario for Stock Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

I´m tryin to configure the inventory management with snapshots i´m using the snapshot scenario according to the document i´ve created alternative ODS and infocubes to accumulate 2LIS_03_BX, 2LIS_03_UM and 2LIS_03_BF

My key figures are all of them accumulative....but the infosource have non-cumulative key figures, but i should have my key figures non mapped but instead i don´t see them i have my ODS without key figures......i try with another standard infosource and i see my key figures....i have BW 3.5........ i need to know if the snapshot scenario applies only to a old release

Regards...

Message was edited by: Oscar Diaz

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If i used any other infosource that doesn´t have any of my key figures i have them all no assigned but i can see them.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

even 2lis_03_bx doesn't have these key figures, right?

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes the infosurce 2LIS_03_BX don´t have the keyfigures but when i create the update rule the key figures are not shown.....when i used another infosource that eve don´t have my key figures they are shown not assigned ..ready for a manual assignment....

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for your iterest...

Yes my problem is with the key figures TOTALST,ZVALSTCKV and ZVALSTCKQ

I am facing this problem in the ODS when i try to create the update rule for 2LIS_03_BX, i have the two Characteristics Unit and Currency automatically mapped but i don´t see the key figures of the ODS i supposed that my key figures muy appear without assignment but they don´t appear...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Oscar,

Please check once again if ZTOTALST,ZVALSTCKV and ZVALSTCKQ are non-cumulative. Also you mentioned that you were able to see the key figures for other infosource, could you please elaborate?

Regards,

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Oscar,

Are you referring to the key figures ZTOTALST,ZVALSTCKV and ZVALSTCKQ as suggested in document? Where you are facing this problem - ODS or Cube? When you said that for some other Infosource you are able to see key figures, do you mean to say like it is not avaialble for 2LIS_03_BX, but avaialable for BF or UM?

Regards,

Praveen