cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support Messages' Creator Name Which Comes From Satallite

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello dear gurus,

The problem is, the system does not copy the user name who reports a Support Desk message (Notification creator) into the Support Desk message creator tables or change log information tables.. The problem is exactly about OSS note 805517, but it is just mentioned about BP. Although BP is ok, when user create support message, the system writes RFC user for message creater. Any idea?

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is the user assigned (in transaction BP) to the real SU01 user?

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Markus,

First of all thank you for your help. Unfortunately, the problem does not cause from this side. The customizing that you said, is OK.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is becos of the login details you have provided while creating your RFC connection. You have provided the standard RFC user logon credentials to be used.

Change that to "Current User". In this way, the creator will be the user who is actually raising the issue.

But pls make sure that you have same userid in both SolMan and satellite systems and also you have appropriate BPs created in the SolMan system.

Hope it solves ur pbm.

best regds,

Alagammai.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Alagammai,

Thank you for your detail explenation. Yes, actually the problem will stop, if I customize like you said. But I use, deafult user in RFC. Because, key users don't have SolMan users because of secrecy reason, we are writng from E-Mail Integration, excecpt of consultants, key users don't have Solman user, that's why I don't use 'Current User' choice in RFC. In that cases is it not possible to see the message creator? (It seems on System Data informations in message, but it doesn't seem in message action logs ) Thanks for your helps.

r_rajeshkumar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

we are writng from E-Mail Integration

Support Message needs details of Message Creator/Key User, SAP Component, Priority, Short Text and Description. How do you pass these values from Mail? Provide details.

key users don't have Solman user

Key User needs to have a Solman User and a BP number associuated with it.

Regards,

Rajesh Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kumar,

For first question, we are taking these informations from satallite systems by RFC. I would want to say that, except consultants, the key user never enter SolMan, they tracks notifications from their e-mails.

I understood that because of we don't give SAP user to key users in SolMan, we can not use this ability. OK, thanks for your helps.

Edited by: ALL IN ONE SAP on Aug 12, 2009 8:52 PM

r_rajeshkumar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the following

1. Whether Identification details have been given in the identification Tab (Business Partner General Role)

CRM001----

<SID><Installation Number><Clent><User ID> of the satellite system

2. Whether you have maintained the User Name for the BP in Employee Role.

Regards,

Rajesh Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rajesh,

First of all thank you for your help. Unfortunately, the problem does not cause from this side. The customizing that you said, is OK.