SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Security Deposit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

I want to post the security deposit document on a previous date, so that the calculation of interest would start from that date.

Has anyone used emigall for it.

Regards,

Charvi

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Charvi:

You need to look at the migration considerations for deposit object. There you should find that the deposit creation and posting dates can be made into the past. As for the interest from date, that is determined based upon the payment posting date for the deposit, so you need to also look at the payment object used to apply the payments.

regards,

bill.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Charvi:

You need to look at the migration considerations for deposit object. There you should find that the deposit creation and posting dates can be made into the past. As for the interest from date, that is determined based upon the payment posting date for the deposit, so you need to also look at the payment object used to apply the payments.

regards,

bill.

0 Kudos

Hello Williiam,

Please could you guide me the steps to use those migration objects.

Regards,

Charvi

0 Kudos

Hi Chavi,

There is an object SECURITY. Have you tried using it??

Give detailed explanation of the error you are facing, in case you have tried using that object.

Regards,

Sachin.

0 Kudos

Hello Chavis,

The document might help you getting started.

Kind regards,

Fritz

0 Kudos

Hello Friedrich,

Thanks for the document. Well i was able to use the object of security. And now i m trying to use the object of payments.

Will let you know if i have any issues.

Regards,

Charvi sanghavi