cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to select Interface Mapping

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am unable to select the interface mapping while running the configuration wizard. It says 'No Objects Found'. I'm using 'Business Service' as the sender and 'Business System' at the receiver. Can that be a problem?

Regards,

Vishal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member750652
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi vishal,

For the Business services.We should always specify interfaces manually depending on the sender or receiver service.Once you done with that you can see them available while selecting the interfaces in the ID objects.

Thanks,

Ram.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've added the interfaces manually and then only I've run the wizard. Even then it's not showing interface mapping.

Regards,

Vishal

jyothi_anagani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal,

Once check Properly like you have added the Message Interfaces properly for Both the Busciness Services(Sender and Receiver). and check while creating the ID Objects are you able to select the Message Interfaces throgh help only or you are giving manually....

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I checked it. Everything is correct.

Some more info regarding the objects used:

1: Source occurence(File): 1 to unbounded

2:Target occurence(IDOC): 1 to unbounded

Files will be polled from 4 different sources(Warehouses). So I've created four Bus Services. Target is a gSAP system. So, one Bus System. And I am using only one outbound interface, one message mapping and one interface mapping.

I even tried checking 'ENHANCED' in interface determination. It didn't work.

Regards,

Vishal

jyothi_anagani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal,

I think this is Multimapping Scenario, n:1 Mapping..

For this you have to use BPM.

Because here you have to collect those 4 files and send it to Target..

Thanks.

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Enhanced Interface Determination is used in a case where you want to perform 1:n mapping.

Files will be polled from 4 different sources(Warehouses). So I've created four Bus Services. Target is a gSAP system. 
So, one Bus System. And I am using only one outbound interface, one message mapping and one interface mapping.

For this you have to use a BPM to collect the files....your design will be somewhat similar to this:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi71/helpdata/EN/0e/56373f7853494fe10000000a114084/content.htm

Or

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi71/helpdata/EN/08/16163ff8519a06e10000000a114084/content.htm

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jyothi/Abhishek,

For each file, one IDOC must be created. Not all the files into one IDOC. Even then BPM needs to be used? Please clarify as I've never used BPM.

Thanks,

Vishal

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
For each file, one IDOC must be created. Not all the files into one IDOC.

For this you do not need any BPM, it will be a normal flow FILE ---> IDOC.

I hope that all the four files are having the same structure (since only one OB interface is created).

Make sure that:

1) you have activated all the Message Interfaces and Interface Mapping in IR.

2) Interfaces are assigned to the Business Service/ System.

3) you are selecting the required pair of OB, IB message interface in interface determination.

4) you do not need to have Enhanced Interface Determination, each file will initiate a separate call and will use the same ID objects (other than sender CC and agreement).

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

Earlier, I had Source Occurence: 0..unbounded and Target Occurence:0..unbounded in Messages tab in MM.

Now, I made a change in MM and IM. I've Source occurence:1 and Target occurence unchanged.

So, it is 1(file):n(Idoc).

Now, in interface determination I checked 'Enhanced' and interface mapping is coming.

But, I am getting 'Split mapping created no messages' error in moni. Is it because I am using 'Dynamic Configuration' for reading the file name?

Thanks,

Regards,

Vishal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sample file:

"H","20090515","20090515","ZY44"

"I","0040549","4008","0001","AU","66.000","GEB","8851003039","10"

"H","20090515","20090515","ZY44"

For each H in the source file, one Idoc needs to be created.

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
But, I am getting 'Split mapping created no messages' error in moni.

Make sure that you have removed the unwanted tags as mentioned here:

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not testing using RWB. I've placed the sample file in the directory.

Regards,

Vishal

jyothi_anagani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal,

Double click on the Busciness Service and check your Interfaces are added there or Not.

Double click on the Busciness Service , There you will find the Tabs like Sende and Receiver, There you have to manually add the Message Interfaces. Then only You can able to it.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Even while creating the objects manually, I am unable to select interface mapping in Interface Determination.

Regards,

Vishal

former_member183908
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi vishal,

-->First of all in your IR check whether did you perfomm the interface mapping between the interfaces which you used.

-->I mean to say check the interface mapping whether you had provided the correct message interfaces or not.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

I've provided the correct interfaces in the Interface mapping.

Regards,

Vishal

former_member183908
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi vishal,

-->One more recheck.

-->While creating the interface determination check whether you had provided the correct bussiness systems or not.

-->Sender businees/service system and receiver business system/service.

Thanks