cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

term&conditions in the purchase order smartform

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends ,

I am struggling with a purchase order smartform where in the first page layout i have

1.addres

2logo

3. po header detail

4.delivery window

5. and now i have a table in the main window to dispaly the item and tax details.

6.And then a footer window.

All this is fine i did. but in the next layout

1. the remaiing part of the item details

suppose there are 7 items in first page 6 items and footer is displayed nad in the next page item no-7 and then

2.P.o value

3.terms & conditions

4. footer is display..

I am very confused...as if the item is 10 then how i will manage the positions of the terms & conditions and footer windows.

pls help ....

on how to design for the second page..i am not well versed with new page-counters..may be that is stopping me ..

pls advice...

thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Simraan,

I guess u just want the term's and condition window to be printed only once after the all the items in main window are printed.

If this is the issue,

then solution is as follows------>>>>>>>

As main window length is variable....it extends according to the no. of table entries can extend to number of pages.

if u want to make anything print just after the complete print out of table in main window then u can declare a TABLE LINE inside the footer of the table and go to Condition tab of the Table line in smartform there in bottom there would be an event ONLY AT PARAGRAPH END, Select this even, once u select this event and inside the corresponding table line if u declare ur terms and conditions then this table line would be printed just Once in ur smartform just after the Complete print of ur table in Main Window.

Hope this resolves ur issue.

Regards,

Akash Rana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Akash,

Your understanding is right, I am going to try this and I have to place a grand totol also...

anyways hope the provided solution solves my problem. if you have any further ideas ..

please post.

Regards,

simraan.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

maintain a separate window for the footer. Do not include the T&C in the footerofthe table.

Maintaining a different window will allow you to specify a particular position for the footer all the time.

Place the window jus tbelow the main window