cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

T ext element not coming one below the other

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using EP7.0.NW04S7.0.I am developing one iView (invoice detail) in webdynpro.I need to develop 10 text element with corresponding input field and two buttons like submit and cancel. I am trying to develop the entire text element with field one below the other. But the input field and text element is not coming one below the other. Please explain the corresponding proper ty of the RootUI elements container to achieve my requirement.

Thanks in advance,

Kundan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I got my solution,once i selected the propery forceleft,colspane 1.

Regards,

kundan

former_member40425
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kundan,

Change the layout of rootuicontainer to grid layout. keep colCount as 2

For buttons insert one ButtonRow UI then insert two buttons in the ButtonRow UI.

I hope it helps.

Regards,

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To get all the ui elements one below other, chabge the Root Ui container layout to Grid and make the col count 1.

Regards,

srikanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Right click on RootUIElementContainer node in outline view of web dynpro perspective and click on properties to open the properties of the view.

change the layout property of the view to grid lay out and col span to 2 if you want to have textelement and input UI element in one line if you want them in individual lines set col span to 1 ..

set col span according to your requiremnt.

If you can explain how u want to have te UI elements more clearly , i can suggest if need any other lay out.

Regards,

Satya.

Edited by: Satya on Aug 11, 2009 1:12 PM

Edited by: Satya on Aug 11, 2009 1:15 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satya,

I want in same line, first text field (left side) and in front of that corresponding input field. Like that I want numbers of text field and input field.

Thanks,

Kundan

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

then go for grid layout with colcount 2.

Regards,

Satya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi kundan,

1)Change the RootUIElementContainer layout to Matrix layout.

2) create Text Ui element and change the layout property to MatrixHeadData.

create corresponding input filed

3) Again Create create Text Ui element and change the layoutData property to MatrixHadDat.

create corresponding input filed.

Like wise u get the desired UI design.

Regards,

srikanth