cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to replicate vendors. Please help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can somebody please tell me how to manually delete a replicated vendor record in SRM/EBP. We replicated some vendors from R3 ro EBP. When they replicated to EBP, they had new vendor numbers and not the R3 numbers. We are in a classic implementation so we need to have the R3 numbers to replicate through. We now have created in config the corresponding number ranges in SRM to match R3 ones. We are now unable to replicate these vendors correctly with so that correct vendor number replicate down.

How can we delete the "rougue" vendor master records in EBP, which table do these master records exist in. I hve tried doing this using the BP transation...it does not have a delete action.

Thanks,

Grace

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Grace,

you can use the business partner deletion report I already talked about for a similar query.

Enter your BuPa number range, and they will be deleted.

Search on this forum, it is BUPA_TEST_DELETE or something like this.

Rgds

Christophe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tracey:

Apart from that you can also look at the mapping between SRM numbers and R/3 vendor numbers in table

BBPV_BUPA_VENMAP

If you need to delete business partners you can use t-code: BUPA_DEL

BUT000 is the vendor master table in SRM.

Hope this information helps.

Thanks

Sundeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you both.

I will run t-code BUPA_DEL and chevk the BUT000& BBPV_BUPA_VENMAP to ensure that all "rougue" vendor master records have been done away with.

I will let you know how I get on.

Are you saying that if I manage to deletion these vendors I can run BBPGETVD again?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sandeep,

Just to let you know, the original problem I had has now been resolved, many thanks to your advise and.

After I deleted the vendors using BUPA_DEL, I had to manually delete the vendor folders in the org plan that gaet created under the vendor root org.

The reason we had problems was because we had not set our vendor number range in SRM config for incoming R3 vendors correctly. It was set an an alpha external assignment. The majority of r3 vendors are numeric number assignments so by seting the AB SRM number range tp 0000000001 to 99999999 that did the trick.

But we are stil unable to replicate R3 vendors with an external number assignment. How can this the achieved in SRM with stopping the replication of numeric number based vendors.

Thnajs agaim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Grace,

Please create two different number ranges in BUCF. One for Alpha numeric and the other for Numbers. When you wish to replicate Alpha Numeric numbers go to SPRO->WAS->Business Partner->Number ranges->Define Number ranges and grouping.

Here for group 0002 (external number range group) , assign Alpha numeric or numeric number range to replicate the corresponding vendors.

Please assign points for usefull answers !!

Thanks,

Sundeep

Answers (0)