cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Donu00B4t see Key Figures in Update Rules

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys i have created an infocube that have three key figures also created by me, the three key figures are two quantities and a number, i´ve activated the key figures and i´ve created the infocube....but when i created the update rules to connect to a standard infosorce, i have an error that the selected infocube no have key figures...

I hope somebody could help me with this...

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I´m tryin to configure the inventory management with snapshots i´m using the snapshot scenario according to the document i´ve created alternative ODS and infocubes to accumulate 2LIS_03_BX, 2LIS_03_UM and 2LIS_03_BF

My key figures are all of them accumulative....but the infosource have non-cumulative key figures, but i should have my key figures non mapped but instead i don´t see them......i try with another standard infosource and i see my key figures....i have BW 3.5........ i need to know if the snapshot scenario applies only to a old release

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

did You find any solution for this problem? I have the same problem.

Thanks zd.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check whether your key figures are cumulative or non-cumulative. If non-cumulative they can be seen in BEx.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need to map my key figures with other standard that are in the infosource structure and that don´t have the same name...... i need to map that manually but if i´have the error i´ve mentioned i can´t.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Oscar,

Are your key figures non-cumulative?

Regards,

Praveen

former_member188975
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Oscar,

Is there an error message number? If the error appears on the status line (botoom of the screen) can you double click it to check...

former_member188975
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Oscar,

Have you also added these key figures to the InfoSource?