cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RSUSR002 - search by ranges

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

I need to run a report (RSUSR002) which would list all users being able to change/view G/L records for a number of company codes. In the "Selection by Values" area of the report, I enter F_SKA1_BUK, for "Activity" I put 2 AND 3, however I am not sure how to put ranges in the "Company Code" area.

Does anyone know what is the correct syntax for ranges (i.e. 1111-3333) and also for being able to search for more than 2 values in the activity field(i.e. 1, 2, 3, 4)?

Many thanks,

Martin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member181966
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can get the same informayion if you`ll go to table

AGR_USERS and AGR_1251!!

also refer to thread !!

Hope this’ll give you idea!!

<b>P.S award the points.!!! !!!</b>

Good luck

Thanks

Saquib Khan

"Some are wise and some are otherwise"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saquib,

Thank you for taking the time to reply to my post. The list of security reports will definitely be handy, however I am not sure that table AGR_USERS will provide me with a listing of all users who can modify vendor/customer master records for a specific range of company codes. If you elaborate further as to how I can pull this info from the AGR_USERS or AGR_1251 tables then maybe I can award 10 points

Thanks again,

Martin

former_member181966
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In table <b>AGR_USERS</b> you can find the roles by user . or user by roles . In roles you have the authorization object with different vales and also fields.

If you go to table AGR_1251 with roles assign to user , you can give authorization object and can see the values assign to that user. moreover, you can also execute the <b>Tr.SUIM</b>to find security reports .

Thanks

SK

Answers (0)