cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Partner Replication from CRM to ECC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, everyone!

I'm novice at SAP PI and I need some help with CRM to ECC integration using PI.

All systems (CRM, ECC, PI) registered in SLD. On the PI side I created a configuration scenario (based on delivered by SAP Process Integration Scenario "Business Partner Replication" from namespace "SAP ABA 7.01") and all necessary configuration objects (Communication Components, Communication Chanel, Receiver Determination, Interface Determination and Receiver Agreement). This scenario of type "Proxy to Proxy".

I have two questions:

1) What additional stpes I need to do (at CRM or ECC system) to take to the replication work?

2) How can I test that BP data send from CRM system to PI when BP created or modified?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

santhosh_kumarv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have u created Proxy class in CRM and ECC to send and receive data or does a standard class exist for this data transfer.....?

~SaNv...

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm launch transaction SPROXY and open namespace "SAP ABA 7.01" in Enterprise Services Browser. In "Service Interfaces" folder there are "ABABusinessPartnerIn" and "ABABusinessPartnerOut" interfaces (they have been used in configuration objects at PI). And they already with generated proxy (green indicator glows).

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found solution!

Launch transaction SPRO and then select fillowing items in IMG menu:

Customer Relationship Management -> Financial Services -> Account Origination -> SAP Business Partners for Financial Services -> Data Replication -> Activate Function Modules.

There you need to activate a few modules (description of necessary modules can be found in documentation for Activate Function Modules).

After that it works!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pavel,

Since you said you are trying to use the standard proxies then you dont need to do anything else. But to make the connections you need to do some settings for the proxies to be trigerred:

/people/vijaya.kumari2/blog/2006/01/26/how-do-you-activate-abap-proxies

Once you are done with these settings then create or change a BP which should automatically trigger the proxy.

Regards,

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have done all these steps during configuration Business Systems in SLD.

How can I verify that the message from the CRM system are sent to the PI system?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pavel,

If you want to see whether the proxy is triggered or not in CRM then go to sxmb_moni in CRM system and execute. You should see a message.

To see whether you got in PI or not then got the same transaction in PI.

If you see in crm and not in PI then go to sm58 in CRM and see whether you have any error.

Regards,

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

It seems that a creation of business partner does not trigger message sent. How can I find the cause of this problem?

Former Member
0 Kudos

check sxmb_moni and check the queues in CRM & PI

Former Member
0 Kudos

I checked transaction "sxmb_moni".

1) There are no messages sent when I create BP.

2) There are messages, that sent when I test "ABABusinessPartnerOut" proxy (in transaction SPROXY).

Messages sent when I test corresponding proxy interface, but not sent when I try to create or modify BP. What else should I check to find out the reason of this problem?

santhosh_kumarv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>>Messages sent when I test corresponding proxy interface, but not sent when I try to create or modify BP. What else should I check to find out the reason of this problem?

BP Creation will be done be a standard SAP program may be a Function Module. Change Pointer or User Exist should be added to this BP Creation Function Module in order to trigger the Proxy Class with BP data.

Though am not an ABAP expert, I guess the changesshould be done to the standard flow to trigger Proxy Class also..

~SaNv...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Santhosh Kumar V, Satish Reddy, Arvind Kumar, thank you for your help!!!

I will try to find information about the needed configuration and/or enhancement in SAP CRM system to send message via proxy interface on BP creation/modification event. If anyone know where to find information about it, please write here.

Edited by: Pavel Pavlov on Aug 11, 2009 4:21 PM

Edited by: Pavel Pavlov on Aug 11, 2009 4:23 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi pavel

go to proxy and get the class name and then go to se80 and

put the class name and find out where it is used.

There it will show u the Function module and then ask ur abaper to debug.

Else open the proxy and if u loook at the code and find out.

regards

satish