cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

partner function BP does not exist in partner procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have met the error message "partner function BP does not exist in partner procedure". I think there must be something wrong with my partner determinatino procedure. Is there any clue how I should check it?

Thank you for your help in advance.

Best regards,

Fan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,Ram Pedarla,

thank you for your prompt replay.

I am now at the screen of "Partner Determination Maintain", and I found the account. group of my customer is "KUNA" . And the Partner procedure is "AG". What should I do then?

Thanks.

Best regards,

Fan

aramsum
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Fan mau,

Select your partner determination procedure and now click on the partner functions in the procedure(Branch of Partner determination procedure), check if the partner function "BP" has bee nassigned to the procedure.And also check Partner function and account group assignment.This is very important. Kindly please let me know If you need any more information this.

Regards

Ram Pedarla

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

aramsum
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Fan Mau,

Go to "VOPA/VOPAN" and check the partner procedure associated with the account group of you customer(You can get the account group of customer "EXTRAS-ADMINISTRATIVE DATA). If its coming in the sales order header /item ,go to the same transaction "VOPA" AND CHECK THE PROCEDURE ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR SALES ORDER HEADER/ITEM. Kindly please let me know If you need any more information on this.

Regards

Ram Pedarla