cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HRS=YSAA; Time Evaluation;

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have a doubt regarding the operation HRS. If we use HRS=YSAA how it will work. I know that it will calculate the days between start date and date of evaluation.

But which start date it will consider? I know that it will calculate the start date from IT0041 (if there is no date type it will calculate from 0000).

What it will take? The infotype start date or a date from date type(like hire date, leave adj date..)? if so which date type it will consider. Kindly help in this regard.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venki,

For HRS=YSAAJJ, first it will try to get the date from IT0041 for date type JJ. But since for HRS=YSAA no date type is specified, it will read the start date of IT000, for calculating the days between start date and date of evaluation in terms of days.

Thanks,

Roshan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi roshan,

thnx for the reply.

to be specific, i will tell the exact requirement.

i need to know the difference between the current date and the time evaluation start date(i.e. at go-live or for the newly hired, the hiring date)

thanx for the help,

venki..

PS: r u the one from Siemens

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venki,

If I understand your requirement correctly, what you want is the difference between the go-live or hiring date whichever is recent and the start of time evaluation date. In this case, you can use HRS=YDBAZZ, where ZZ is a date type defined in IT0041(You can create a date type ZZ). You can maintain this date type ZZ in IT0041 with the go-live date or hiring date. You cannot use YSBAZZ because then SAP R/3 will compare the date in the date type with the hiring date and pick the earliest one whereas you require the recent one if I have understood correctly.

Thanks,

Roshan.

PS: I m sorry, I m not able to recognize u from ur name. R u KL Venkatesh?