SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mandatory configurations for water

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone

i am working with the sap utilities water. while doing the move in process i got struck with the payment tab . can anyone help me what are the necessary configurations to be done while working with water.

In movein (EC52E) while creating move in document, in payments tab , it is saying please enter a valid region. plz help me withthis

thnq

Archana.

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Create the Business Partenr with the country Key and Region and CITY.

When u r creating a connection object use same Country key and Region.

While creating a contract account check the company code for which country key(be sure that you are using the same country key u r menctioned above).

now create a Move-in. I am very sure that your query will resolve.

Intially i also have the same error. We have done the same process.

Please let me know if you need any more details for the same.

Regards,

Siva

0 Kudos

Hi siva,

Thanq . i did the same procedure which u told .but i didnt understand how to check the company code and country key in contract account creation. How to maintain the companycode data which is related to country key in spro.

Thnq

Archana

0 Kudos

When you are creating a Contract Account you have to specify the company code.

Payment/Taxes TAB is having company code. Just check in T001 table with BUKRS and check the country for the same.

Then create the data with the same country key : Business Partner and connection object. it will resolve ur error.

Regards,

Siva