SAP for Oil, Gas, and Energy Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and navigate the evolving energy landscape. Join the conversation today!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you copy the Temperature in Delivery Note to Bulk Shipment document?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there a way to copy the temperature inputted in the "Qty in Alternate UOM" tab in the item details of the Delivery Note to the Bulk Shipment document during the Change Loading confirmation process?

One of our process requirements is to be able to copy the Material temperature and test temperature parameters, among others, from the delivery note to the Shipment document during O4G1 (change loading confirmation). We can only access until the Delivery Note, and then an automation in the system takes over, hence we cannot make changes in O4G1.

What happens here now during O4G1 is the system does not look to the delivery note for whatever temperatures have been entered, but rather it looks back at the O3DEFAULTS table. The problem with that is, during the day, some temperature information can be updated, while O3DEFAULTS is updated perhaps only once a day.

Is there a configuration setting that I can check?

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

I do not think that there is standard way to copy additional quantities (Qty and temp data) from outbound delivery doc but I think you can do this thru custom developement like implementing BADI and add new tab "Qty in Alternate UoM" and get the data from LIPSO2 table. We have applied same approach on our TSW Nomination to display some additional data outside standard process.

Hope this may help.

Regards,

RS

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Migoy,

Please check the QCI parameter setting. There may be chances because if defaults are maintained it should copy from delivery to shipment in transaction O4F3 and then O4G1 and before save it will gives a pop up of defaults parameter where you can able to change the temp.

Pravin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

I do not think that there is standard way to copy additional quantities (Qty and temp data) from outbound delivery doc but I think you can do this thru custom developement like implementing BADI and add new tab "Qty in Alternate UoM" and get the data from LIPSO2 table. We have applied same approach on our TSW Nomination to display some additional data outside standard process.

Hope this may help.

Regards,

RS