cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manual inspection lot sample size

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have created a inspection lot manually. I also assigned Inspection type 89 in material master and created a inspection plan with Usage 3. I also assigned a sampling procedure to that inspection plan. But when im creating the inspection lot in the sample calculation when i click the Calculate sample button sample size is not getting calculated. can any body explain to me why is this happening? If the way im doing is wrong can anybody suggest me another way to calculate sample in manual lot?

Regards,

DTD

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

What is date Usage relected in the Inspection specification of QA02.?

Is task list got attached.

I think its because of either usage in the Inspection specificication-->QA02 or date of creation of task list

Revert back

Regards'

Sujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Hemant/ Sujit,

Yes i have attached the Inspection plan in Inspection specification tab. In the inspection specification usage is 3 (universal) as same as in inspection plan.

Regards,

DTD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Give details of the Sampling Procedure created/assigned to the insp. plan.

Best Regards,

K. Raghavendra Nayak

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

vineeth_varghese
Active Participant
0 Kudos

What is the sampling procedure you used in inspection plan. If you used a sampling scheme check whether you have appropriate lot sizes mentioned in it. Most probably it will be linked to your sampling procedure only. drill into it.

vineeth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

It seems the inspection plan you created is not getting assigned to the inspection lot. Go to QA02 - Inspection specification tab and click on assign specification button before sample calculation. Once the plan is assigned, the sample will be calculated.

regards