cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PI7.1 Adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I want to test the PI7.1 sample Adpater.

For started the testing I have download the latest version of SAPXIAF08_2-20001975.SCA file from the service market place & extract the com.sap.aii.adapter.sample.ra.rar file.

After extracting the com.sap.aii.adapter.sample.ra.rar file, extract the Sample_ra.xml file & using that file I have create the Adapter Metadata with the JCA name in namespace & configured the sender as well as receiver communication channel.

Now when i am trying to monitor the communication channel in the communication channel monitoring, i am getting the message as "No Adapter registered for this channle".

could you please provide me any inputs.

Thanks

Rinku Gangwani

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you checked this blog ?

/people/gowtham.kuchipudi2/blog/2006/01/04/testing-sample-adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I already go through this blog, i have implement in the same way, but instared of PI7.0 I have tried in PI7.1.

In PI7.0 it is working fine.

Thanks

Rinku Gangwani

Former Member
0 Kudos

I encountered this problem before in 7.1, and I believe it was solved by a full cache refresh. Can you please try that?

venkatanarayana_vagu
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Rinku,

If it is fresh PI Installation or installation of adapter engine?

try these things,

u2022 First re-import the BASIS software component into IR.

u2022 Refer SAP note, 1117249- incomplete registration of PI components in SLD.

u2022 Also check this SDN blog: /people/vikas.jain12/blog/2009/01/13/sld-self-registration-problems-and-troubleshooting

u2022 Next we found the forum, to look into the sap note, 764176. We have a blog based on the same note by mentioning the each and every step.

u2022 /people/venugopalarao.immadisetty/blog/2007/03/15/adapter-engine-cannot-be-found-in-integration-directory

Also do the cache refresh i.e., full cache refresh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat

I am trying to test the sample adapter in PI7.1, I am not using the standard adapters. all the standard adapter are working fine.

Thanks

Rinku Gangwani