cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Status 29 when creating and distributing IDocs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all!

I try to create IDocs for distribution via MASTER_IDOC_DISTRIBUTE without providing a specific receiver.

The distribution model contains for my message type a distrubution and generated partner agreements. In one example this is a bapi for a message type, in another example this is a message type directly.

I get in BD87 the status 29 but i have no idea why the receiver could not be determined, as explained in the3 belonging message B1 003.

Thanks for any hint.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ferry_lianto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Axel,

Please try to test using this FM to check whether your ALE distribution model has been setup correctly or not for the message type.

<b>ALE_MODEL_INFO_GET

ALE_MODEL_AUTH_INFO_GET</b>

If not, yo need to maintain distribution model (t/code BD64).

Hope this will help.

Regards,

Ferry Lianto

Please reward point if helpful.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

hkmaradana
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am also facing same problem, But i have configured everything eventhough i am getting ErrorMessage:No recipient found for message type QUOTATION_CREATEFROMDATA2 in the ALE model.

Basically i am creating quotations by using bapi. Pls find the bapi particulars

BusinessObject:BUS2031

Method:createfromdata2.

You can see in bdfg tcode and display the interface, As per SAP documentation I did all the required changes. But when i am issuing the ouput in Va22 i am getting above error message...Please respond as soon as posible.

Thanks in advance

Cris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ferry, hi Nilesh,

the partner agreements are ok.

We were sure yesterday, that there was no difference for the bapi example and for the message type example. Today we found a result for the message type example what was our example to compare with.

The example in focus is a bapi with the message type VCUI_SAVEM coming from business object BUS1401. I do not understand the difference between directly assigned message types in BD64 and indirectly assigned message types belonging to a assigned bapi when reading the documentation.

When debugging the suggested modules i found out, that with bapis the message type is not contained in table TBD05 and nothing else is considered there.

So the question is, what is the difference between bapi and message type assignement in this case and what is to do to use the distribution model with a bapi without providing the receivers by the caller.

Thank you so far.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto transactin BD82 and create a new entry with message type and function module(BAPI).

Cheers,

Nilesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

check if you have set correct partner profile.

Cheers,

Nilesh