Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

'Fiscal Year Variant not Expected'

mr_v
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Everybody,

I have CSV file with 266 rows and NO data for field '0FISCVARNT'.

When tring to load into datatarget error is 'fiscal year variant not expected'. In PSA, the status is 'RED' for Record Nos: 1,2,153,165 & 185 out of 266 records.

I tried with assigning a constant 'K4' in transfer rules for '0FISCVARNT', but the result is same.

Help needed.

Thanks,

V

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

mr_v
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks to all,

My problem is solved.

In InfoCube i have three time characteristics i.e 0FISCPER, 0FISCVARNT & 0FISCYEAR.

Unfaurtunately, till now i tried by assigning 'RYEAR' field value to 0FISCPER and assigning 'K4" to 0FISCVARNT, which is infact the cause of the error.

I fixed the error by assigning 'RYEAR' field value to 0FISCYEAR and assigning 'K4" to 0FISCVARNT.

Thanks

V

former_member378040
Participant
0 Kudos

Did you check the detail of the error mesagge as it usually tells you what was the cause of the failure. There could be some invalid characters in a field or the date format may be incorrect.

Thanks

Amit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

there might be a issue with the content of another field (date, company code, plant ...) that is not assigned to that variant. Additionally you might transfer the global settings from R/3 via rsa1->source systems, right click on the source system and select 'transfer global settings'.

regards

Siggi