cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

output is not coming after invoice is saved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends

For a few customers when we are creating invoice, the output is not coming from the invoice automatically for a particular distribution channe, 04l. Thus we have to maintain the output type etc manually and separately for each invoice. We have maintained the condition record for sales org, distribution channel in VV31. I have checked that in vv32. I am not getting any trouble for any other disrtribution channel

What will make me able to get the output automatically as soon as invoice is saved?

Thanks

Chandra

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

502 is just the message number. RamPedarla is correct - the document did not post to accounting. You'll find why if you try to release it to accounting manually.

This requirement basically prevents us from sending an invoice to the customer if it did not post to FI. Such document might have to be cancelled because some errors cannot be corrected. We wouldn't want the customers to have an invalid invoice.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ram & Jelena

Thanks for your replies. My problem is accounting document was duly generated as and when invoice was saved. and I have maintained condition record for sales org, dist channel & billing type and for a particular disdribution channel output is not coming automatically.

Please let me know how to obtain output automatically as and when invoice is saved.

Thanks

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends

Please let me know the way to automatic output determination.

Thanks

Chandra

colin_cheong
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chandran,

How about checking the printer assignment associated with the condition record.

If the printer specified is not found in the system (which may have been modified by Basis team), then it may not appeared at all.

Bye

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks a ton. I found output device is not maintained in Communication strategy in condition record. I hope this time when end user will create an invoice, output will automatically come

Thanks

Chandra

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra,

Go to VF02 and open your billing document. then click on GOTO ==> Header ==> Output.

Here u can check determination analysis (right side of delete button), from there you can easily analysis why output is not getting updated automatically.

Thanks & Regards

Ratish Patil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rashish

In Invoice (VF02),-Output u2013ANALYSIS, I AM GETTING THE FOLLOWING

ZRDA 502 Output Ignored ( Requirement 062 not fulfilled)

062 is a requirement for Billing document Release

In Maintain output determination procedure, in control data, we got the requirement 062 is duly maintained for the output type ZRDA. Why are we getting this error then?

Please let me know how to eliminate this error and how to get output autonmatically?

Thanks

Chandra

Edited by: Chandra Mukherjee on Aug 11, 2009 9:01 AM

aramsum
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is a requirment (62- This checks for the Incompletion status of the Item and header aswell as the relase to accounting)associated with the Output type you are trying to generate. You check the output determination procedure associated with it.As you said its billing document release to accounting, check why the billing document is not getting relased to accounting. Check If there is any Account determination error by going to environment-acc deter. analysis. If there is an error, correct that and release it and see if the output is getting generated. Kindly please let me know If you need any more Information on this.

Regards

Ram Pedarla

Edited by: RamPedarla on Aug 11, 2009 12:59 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kindly check the partner Function for those Selected Customers as thers is an assignment of Output Types with Partner Function.

ZRDA 502 Output Ignored ( Requirement 062 not fulfilled)

As per the Above error ,what is 502 ..?

Best Regards,

Ankur