cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Data loading From PSA to data store

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have succesfully loaded data into the PSA.but when iam trying to load data from PSA to Data target my load is getting failed.when i see the load status up to some datapackeges its loading succesfully.after processing 100 data packages 101 datapackage is failing with the error message "Status processed with errors".could any one please suggest me how do i can resolve this issue.

Also please let me know how do i cam make selections (or filter) while loading data from PSA to Data target using DTP.

Thanks,

Vaka.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member378040
Participant
0 Kudos

Vaka,

The Monitor may have more detail about the causes of errors, it could be because of some invalid characters or the incorrect date format.

You can use the "Error Handling" Push button under the update tab of InfoPacket and allow the update of valid records with a combination of no off tolerated errors ( give this number as max possible). With this setting the system will update the correct records in the data target and will create separate PSAs for the errored records which you can look separately and correct and load again in the data target.

Thanks

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Thanks for your reply..

I get the error in the monitor that "Processing Terminated" and upon drilling down into the msg, I find "Status 'Processed with Errors' (user my_user_id)".but when I look at sm37, I see that the job failed with short dump of "ABAP/4 processor:

TSV_TNEW_PAGE_ALLOC_FAILED.Any guidance how to resolve this issue.

Thanks,

Vaka

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is typial of running out of memory when filling a temporary table in memory --> you should check if you have any custom ABAP programming in your rules and change it accordingly.

Now, in the monitor, did you click on "Error Stack"? That may give you some more information also. For example, it happened to me to have several runtime errors which were genetared by BW because I did not have the right unit of measure. As aoon as I fixed my UOM, everything was fixed

Good luck

Ioan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vaka,

Any other detail from Detail in Monitor of that upload for package 101 ?

Is the error in Transfer or Update rules ?

Ciao.

Riccardo.