cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

?????? In login page and in all transcation of SAPGUI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I have rasied the question first in Netweaver administrator forum and I believe this will be the right place.Please give your suggestion to get rif off the below ??????????? error message in our system.

????????? question mark in all the transcations and even in the login page..

Recently I did a system copy for XI 3.0 and immediately after the installation when I have tried to login from sapgui using latest version and the patch of sapgui and in the log in page I have seen ???????? and after logged in to the system in all the transcation ??????.

I am not sure what is happening...

I have surfed in SDN and actions taken so far.

1. Ran SGEN (Twice)

2.System --> status ---> gui ---> application and menu tool bar activated.

3.Ran the report RSlang20 and executed the report for clearing the language buffer.

4. Before running the report tried clearing buffer /$SYNC , /$CUA . /$DYN.

5. Restarted the instance and rebooted the machine many times.

6. Tried from many systems and laptop of GUI versions and make sure that this is not a GUI problem.

7. SIck No errors were reported

Still In all the transcation I am getting as ???????? and I am helpless. Anyone have idea on this means please suggest me.

Regards

Vijay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

please you can also use the note #110910

br

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> Recently I did a system copy for XI 3.0 and immediately after the installation when I have tried to login from sapgui using latest version and the patch of sapgui and in the log in page I have seen ???????? and after logged in to the system in all the transcation ??????.

How did you do that copy? It seems that the language load is completely broken.

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Markus,

Sorry for the late reply. I was in vacation.

I have did the system copy using the system copy tools - sapinst. I have performed the same activities in the same landscapes many time but I have not get any such erros in the past.

I have raised a OSS message and also in parallel working on this issue.

Regards

Vijay

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> I have did the system copy using the system copy tools sapinst. I have performed the same activities in the same landscapes many time but I have not get any such erros in the past.

Did you use R3load or backup/restore procedure? Use the latest tools (R3load etc.) to export and import the database? Maybe you mixed up Unicode/Non-Unicode by accident?

Just ideas, too less information...

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

please pay attention the SAP Notes:

#316903;

#508854;

for an overview how to use the unicode and i18n mode of the sapgui...

And also please have a look at the note

#857437 !

it will solve your problems!

Best regards