Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drill Down in DP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to make a copy using a macro.

One option I tried was to drill down until the lowest levels, so I tried to use the drill down function.

How can I see the effects of the drill down function in the interactive table (SDP94)?

Is there an easier way to copy one Key Figure to another with the macros?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there a way that we obtain the same functionality of Drill Up and Drill down in batch mode?

Bharani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I really not catch on hold to your requrierement, but as i understand to give you inputs on drill down

1. To copy keyfigure to keyfigture we no need to use a drill down macor, we can choose the level of copy during the macro run in background. Explore the options at /SAPAPO/MC8E.

2. If wokring in interactive demand planning then to copy at some lower level probly we need to drill down and run the macro interactively

3.I still agree we use drilldown macro to copy but that is really extreeme cases.

4. we use drill down macro as a default macro on planning book, as many times to check the level and open a kefgire. let say, i want to open my Sales manager keyfigure only when the CVC is looking at Brand and customer level...., if any other level you are looking at the keyfigure is not ready for input.

Let me know if you need any more information, as i am not clear on your requirement

Yarala