cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get 0 price on a sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm trying to configure a sales order to sales order copy control. I don't want any price to be copied and I want the newly created sales order to be always at 0$. Any suggestions?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In standard SAP, you can achive this by changing the item category as TANN in the sales order, for which you do not require price.

If your requirement does not allow to change the item category, do not maintain your pricing condition(PR00) as requred condition type in your pricing procedure. In the sales order where you do not require price make Condition rate as '0' for all the line items.

or

in the alternative calculation type in the pricing procedure, you need to control with the routine with the logic " if sales order is created with reference to the order type "ZZ" condition rate should be '0'. You can have a talk with your technical consultant if required.

Regards,

Ravi Duggirala

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member1091983
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create one ZTAN item category by copying TAN and make the item type in VOV7 for ZTAN as B-Text item and do the copy control settings...ur task will be acheived..

Reg

JJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Resolved by calculating new pricing in copy controls.

aramsum
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Carrie,

For this you have to maintain your sales order item with the item category "TANN" and maintain the Item category copy controls as "A". Then only this will work.

Regards

Ram Pedarla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Carrie,

your target sales order type should be Free of charge, check Document procedure (for determining pricing procedure) indicator in sales doc type, tvak-kalvg, tcode vov8.

Best regards,

Zuzana

Former Member
0 Kudos

I changed that but it still gets price on the target order when I create it with reference. Anything in copy controls?