cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Header line as the first line in the receiver file

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am working on IDOC to File Scenario. IDOCS are created in SAP, job runs every 10 minutes. All the idocs are collected and sent once in 10 minutes. When SAP sends 10 idocs, receiver file should have a header followed by 10 records. Please let me know if anyone has worked on this.

Thanks

Naga

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Satish

Here are the parameters in Content Conversion:

Recordset Structure - row

row.addHeaderLine 1

row.fieldNames NAME1,LOCATION,PARENT,TELF1..........

row.fieldSeparator |

row.fieldContentFormatting trim

row.endSeparator |'nl'

Thanks

Naga

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can look for XSLT mapping for the same and use message transform bean for doing the file content conversion..

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Satish

When I do this, Header line is reapeating for every record. How to control the header record to appear only once?

Thanks

Naga

Former Member
0 Kudos

Naga,

It seems like your header line is repeating and its occurrence is not 1..1. Can give the receiver payload and the parameters you are using, so that somebody will help you out here.

As a second option would be create a structure with occurrence 1..1 in the top of your header structure and have all the header fields and map with them as constants and use them in your content conversion.

Regards,

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naga,

You can use the parameter .addHeaderLine in your content conversion with value 1 and it takes the column names from the xml document.

One other option would be create a sepearate structure in the top and put all the constants with header names and then populate in the file.

Regards,

---Satish