cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

customer specific pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We have a requirement to enable customer specific pricing on the PO.We have few customers who are privelaged of procuring materials at a lesser price than others.We need a procedure or functionality that will pick this discounted price on the PO that is raised by the privelaged customer with reference to a sales order.Please guide me on this.

Thanks and Regards,

Ramya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

My scenario is to create a PO with reference to a sales order.The cycle is SO-->PR--->PO.In this kind of scenario ,i need to bring on a discounted price for a specific customer material combination in the conditions tab of a PO.Can you plz help?

Thanks and Regards,

Ramya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pricing in Sales Order and PO are independent and not linked. Hence the 2 have be managed separately.

The logic behind the same is my Purchase Price may be say $10, but based on Customers, my sale price may differ. hence the 2 prices are not linked.

As concerned Customer Specific Price, it can be maintained in Sales Order.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You are asking about customer specific price whether in the sales order or PO, because customer is no way related to PO, except for shipping address in the purcahse order.

If your requirement at sales order level it is simple, while mailtaining condition records in VK11, select the key combination as Customer and Material.

Regards,

Ravi Duggirala

Former Member
0 Kudos

Another way to have the pricing settings for Purchasing and SD is to maintain the privileged Customer information within a Customer/Material info record.

Here you can have all the data for your Customer and hierarchically will take precedence from the regular condition set in VK11