cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery created for customer order without stock produced - want to block

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

we can create a delivery for customer order with zero stock and even post GI. This is not good. We want to have DN created only when the actual stock is produced after MRP run, planned order and process order confirmation.

What i need to set up to be able to banned the DN creation without stock in MD04?

Thank you for the answer.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You are working as No Planning.Go to Material Master > MRP View > Make PD as MRP Type.

Also Assign SPRO > IMG > SD >Basic Function > Availability Check & Transfer Of Req. > Availability Check > Define Checking Groups Default Value.Also Activate the Check Box Availability & Transfer of Req. In Schedule Line Category.

There are lot more settings in continuation with the above settings.Kindly do the same and revert back.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ankur,

i was missing the av.check set up which i`ve completed according to your advice.

Unfortunatelly i am still able to create the DN and post Goods issue for the customer order, even i dont have any stock produced against it in production.

During DN creation i have the error log messagess, but are green and i am able to save and post.

Can this be somehow banned?

Thank you for help

TARA13