cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deletion of customs products in GTS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

we transferred for test reasons a handful of materials from ECC to GTS. Now we want to define the output format of the material number in GTS according to the settings in ECC.

But the system tells me, that a change of the output format is not possible because of exiting material/products in the system.

So my question is:

How can I change the output format, also when materials still is in the system or if this is not possible

how can I delete materials/products in GTS?

I know the FM BUP_BUPA_DELETE for business partners. But I have no idea, how to delete materials.

Thanks for your hints.

Cheers,

Andreas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It worked with some materials. But it doesn`t work with materials which are already used in customs declarations.

So I canceled every customs declaration in the system and tried again.

Now the System message is: Material XYZ cannot be deleted, because it is already used in table /SAPSLL/CUIT; /SAPSLL/CUHD

Is it possible to delete all entries in these tables? If yes, in which way? Thanks again.

Andreas

Edited by: Andreas Drees on Aug 11, 2009 1:45 PM

Edited by: Andreas Drees on Aug 11, 2009 1:50 PM

christin_angus
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Andreas,

these tables can only be deleted on database level. If you are not sure, which entries to choose, get the customs documents where the materials are used in and use them as a select option in SE16. Sometimes you will need the GUID of the customs documents or the materials you will get them either in/SAPSLL/CUHD or in /SAPSLL/PR.

Best regards,

Christin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

thanks very much. Your hint was very helpful.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Robert

Thanks a lot. That was exactly the program, I searched for. I will try it.

Andreas

Former Member
0 Kudos

You cannot change the output format of the product master unless you delete all the products first. You can do this by running the program /SAPSLL/PRODUCT_DELETE in SE38 (as long as you've not classified these products yet, in which case you would need to first remove the classifications).