Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cycle counting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

__Before execute LX26__

I maintain cycle counting indicators (A ,B for two material)for two material the"Cycle Counting" under Physical Inventory in the Inventory Management cycle counting indicators.

I maintained the cycle counting indicator (for example, A, B or C) into the "Storage" view of the material master record.

I configured on Activities ® Inventory ® Define types per storage type section CC (cycle counting) for the storage types where cycle counting is to be implemented.

I Choose Physical Inventory ® Physical Inventory Document ® Create ® Cycle counting from the WM menu bar and Enter the warehouse number, storage type, and the time interval (in the "Inventory Period" field) for the inventory. Choose Execute.

I updated the stock in the inventory for both material which needs to for counting before run the transaction code-LX26

__After execute LX26__

No data exist(select again)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

ABC indicator defines at which time intervals a physical inventory is to be carried out for the material.

May be your material is not in due for cycle counting based on the indicator.

Please do the change the interval dates in Tcode: OMCO ("SETTING FOR CYCLE COUNTING")

and then see the materials are in due list for the counting through LX26.

If you want the system analyse the indicators then use MIBC.

I think for your case due dates are not matched to get the records shown in LX26.

thanks

tkreddy

Answers (0)