cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

???????? in all the trasncation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

????????? question mark in all the transcations and even in the login page..

Recently I did a system copy for XI 3.0 and immediately after the installation when I have tried to login from sapgui using latest version and the patch of sapgui and in the log in page I have seen ???????? and after logged in to the system in all the transcation ??????.

I am not sure what is happening...

I have surfed in SDN and actions taken so far.

1. Ran SGEN (Twice)

2.System --> status ---> gui ---> application and menu tool bar activated.

3.Ran the report RSlang20 and executed the report for clearing the language buffer.

4. Before running the report tried clearing buffer /$SYNC , /$CUA . /$DYN.

5. Restarted the instance and rebooted the machine many times.

6. Tried from many systems and laptop of GUI versions and make sure that this is not a GUI problem.

Still In all the transcation I am getting as ???????? and I am helpless. Anyone have idea on this means please suggest me.

Regards

Vijay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

As you told you ran systen copy please check what is the error message you get when you run Sick transaction.

Are you using the language EN while loging.

Please check that you have mendatory language set in the instance profile.

Thanks

Rishi Abrol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rishi,

Thanks for the reply.

Sick -- There is no error reported.

Default language maintaining is English as like source system and even tried to set the default language as Dtch(NL) with proper parameters in instance profile. But no luck still the same issue.

With this GUI disaply I have managed to complete the post installation activites and moreover XI is alss functioning well without problem. But I need to fix this issue now.

Regards

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

It may be due to kernel.

Can you check the kernel is the latest or matches with your landscape.

Do you have any core file in the work directory or any abap dump in st22.

Also check system log,sapcpe.log,dev_w0, dev_disp and let us know if you see any error over there.