cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print Preview not coming

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all

I am Trying to take a print preview for Proforma invoice , but the preview does not come. I checked the settings in Invoice header , everything seems fine. But still no Preview, there is no error message also. Can anyone help with this

Regards

Swapnil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram

How Do i Know the Output has been generated ? i Think its not

Regards

Swapnil

aramsum
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Swapnil,

Go to VF02 and enter your invoice number. In the sub screen(Invoice) ,goto-header-output. There you can see whter the output has been geenerated or not .If not go to vv32 and see if the record has been maintained properly(means with the correct Bill to party, medium as "1" and the Date/time option as "4" AND the language, if it has been click on communication method on the left side and click on print immediately and insert the printer name in the output device field. Kindly please let me know If you need any more Information on this.

Regards

Ram Pedarla

aramsum
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Swapnil,

Check if the output has been generated or not? If it has been check the determination analysis. Check If the Print parameteres are maintained as user paramateres in "VP01". If yes then check the user paramaeters in "SU01D". Kinsly please let me know If you need any more Information on this.

Regards

Ram Pedarla