cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing procedure-(sales order/Invoice)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I have once Scenario ,In order level i want to Show the Condition type(PR00) as normal and in with ref to same Slaes order i need to create Invoice ..In Invoice same condition type i want to show as a Statistical condition type.

SO, i did 2 pricing procedure

FAC001-Assigned to Sales Doc Procedure.(PR00-NORMAL)

FAC002-Assigned to Billing Doc procedure.(PR00-STATISTICAL)

Bu it is not working,Both documents showing as Normal condition type...but Pricing procedure is showing Different

How can i make this Req.

Thanks in advance

Regards

raj.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check your sales document pricing procedure and the billing document pricing procedure, also goto OVKK, there you need to check the assignment of the pricing procedure to the combination of Sales area + Doc pr pro + Cust pr pro.

In VTFL for the combination of your delivery and billing document types, select relevant item category and click on details, there you need to maintain option 'B' in the pricing type field.

Regards,

Ravi Duggirala

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Raj

In VTAF header setting for your documents for the first DataT use routine 53. This will redetermine new pricing procedure. Please let me know if this helps

Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have 2 Pricing Procedure:

FAC001-Assigned to Sales Doc Procedure.(PR00-NORMAL)

FAC002-Assigned to Billing Doc procedure.(PR00-STATISTICAL)

I also assume that you have 2 Document Pricing Procedure, one assigned to Sales order and another assigned to Billing Type. Based on different Document Pricing Procedure, 2 separate pricing procedure are called for sales order and billing.

In copy control setting ensure that Pricing Type is maintained as 'B' i.e carry out New Pricing.

If the above settings are in place, ideally the scenario should work. Can you reconfirm the configuration?

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can also use the billing user exits to pick the pricing conditions and mark it as 'statistical' before saving the billing document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Raj,

Either you can create 2 diff condition records; one for sales order pricing FAC001 and other for billing doc FAC002

Or You can make the condition type as manual and make it normal for sales order pricing proc. and statistical one for billing doc.

Also do the following settings

In VTFL, enter Del type and billing type,

select item item category,

Kindly make pricing type as B for Delivery related billing

For Order related billing, use VTFA, select sales doc. type and billing type

enter item category and maintain B as pricing type

this will solve your problem

regards,

Sagar