cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NoClassDefFoundError when using ServerErrorListener

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've got a java-programm using JCo 2.1.6. I wrapped up this programm with the jsl-tool to use that programm as a windows service. Now the connection process stands still when calling addClientPool. Therefore i tried to implement the ServerErrorListener and ServerExceptionListener to check whether I got further information because when I'm running that programm directly all is working well. Now I'm getting a NoClassDefFoundError when starting the programm. I'm a little bit buzzeled what's wrong. What jars do I need to get both listeners?

Thanks

Markus

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member192434
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Probably you need to put the required jar files into the lib folder of your appliation and then deploye your application.

Thanks

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

my problem is solved. I had to add the jar-file explicitly to classpath-parameter. As I'm a .NET- and ABAP-Developer I hadn't known this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Markus,

Both exceptions are located in the jrfc.jar file.

It can also be the case that one of the exception classes needs another class which is located in another jar, if you get my point. For that you should have a really close look at the log file, what is really causing the noclassdeffounderror.

Kind regards,

Peter