cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Generate a consolidated billing document for many transaction done per day

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

This is the first time I am working in SD module, otherwise I have worked in HR module only.My requirement is like this :

Currently billing document is created per shipment. A customer can receive multiple billing documents per day when there are multiple shipments happened for the day. My requirement is to combine multiple shipments per Bill-To customer partner per day with the same payment terms and create one financial billing document.

Plz tell me how I should proceed. Plz give the detail ideas as first time I am working in SD module. If possible plz suggest me how I can learn to work in SD module.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per my understanding of your requirement, you may opt for a report from standard tables VBRK, VBFA and VBPA, get all the billing documents created on a particular date from VBRK along with necessary data like terms of payment details, pass the billing document number in VBFA to fetch the preceding sales document number, and with the help of the sales document number in vBPA get the Bill to party.

Create an output for the report so as to map your requirement.

Cheers

Chandra