cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interface determination problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I hae a scenario in which i need to split a given message to multiple message(1:n) multimapping.

I am doing without BPM,and my scenario is working fine and good when i test in message mapping giving various inputs.

when i test in configuration or runtime it throws an error saying that interface determaination not found

The funniest part is if i give some payload it will work fine,and determines the interface....

but for some conditions it shows interface determaination not found....

Can anyone throw light on this problem please..

Thnks,

Babu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
The funniest part is if i give some payload it will work fine,and determines the interface....
but for some conditions it shows interface determaination not found....

This would mean that for some payload the condition is not met. Verify that the payloads for whom you are receiving the error are having the fields/ values that are required to satisfy the condition.

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

For Multimapping , you need Enhance Interface Determination , else it will not work.

Refer:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70ehp1/helpdata/en/e9/67a63d7af20450e10000000a114084/frameset.htm

Regards,

Anurag Garg

Former Member
0 Kudos

cross check few things

1. check the payload the payload should be different when you do mapping testing and when do entire testing

i.e when you do entire scenario testing payload should not contain tags message1 .......

2. Check the cache are any errors occuring during runtime ?

go to SXI_CACHE and check the same

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

ya i followed all the above but i have same problem again....

0 Kudos

Hi,

Recheck the message mapping, under messages tab, in the target side maintain your required(n number of ) message types.

once u done with mapping, in Integration Directory go with Enhanced Interface Determination.

Regards

Venkat