cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while passing HCM-Staging Data to Identity Center

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

We are implementing IDM 7.1 SP2 and using HCM-Integrations Scenario.

The extracting scenario over vds into the HR-Staging are is working fine.

We do have troubles while running the task 270/Write HCM Employee To SAP Master .

There we get always the error "sap_getSysUname Par: [20090210-99991231]<PERNR>!![20090210-

99991231] Invalid SyUname: [20090210-99991231] does not exist or is

not valid todayPass stopped by script.

We have checked the OSS Note 1308250 - it doesn't helped - it justed hide the error message.

We have checked with debbuging the hr - data . The field syuname is filled and delivered.

a.) does anybody knows about this problem or can give some tipps to fix this error?

b.) we have a lot of jobs with errors know in the job qeue - we can stop them, but not delete or cancel?

anybody knows how to kill the jobs in IDM 7.1 ?

kind regards, Reto

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Found the error in the ERP Konfig. One entriy was missing in the hrldap mapping transaction.

Everything is working fine now.

regards, reto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I was not able to use the new VDS Template 'HCM LDAPEXTRACT to IDM' because it was causing a problem while integrating with HCM and IDM. Hence I have used the old template 'HR Export to IDM Identity Center' which seems to be working fine.

But since the reprot RPLDAP_EXTRACT_IDM pushes the records with the time part prefixed, and that I'm not able to use the new VDS Template which has a job HR_Staging_Area which performs the job of pushing the HCM data from Staging to Productive Identity Store. Since I see that you have implemented it, it will be of great help if you can share the steps and details of how to use the new VDs template and the jobs related to it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joel,

I suggest you post your query in a separate thread, i don't think any one would be visiting the thread for answering queries especially when it is marked as answered.

I have used the "HCM LDAP EXTRACT for IDM" template in VDS which works fine for me.

Cheers !!

Zaheer