Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reference Invoice number (VBAK-XBLNR) incorrect

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I have the following problem.

While creating a multiple correctional Sales Order (which means it is referring to a correctional invoice), the field VBAK-XBLNR in the Correction SO's Header is populated with the first invoice number of the document flow, instead of the last actual invoice number that I just referred to.

I checked the relevant copy control (Billing Doc to Sales Doc) in IMG, and the copying requirements for VBAK data transfer (eg. field V_TVCPAFK-GRUAK) has the value '052 - Billing Doc. Header', which seems correct to me.

Is this SAP standard, so when there is a multiple correction process (eg. correction of a correction), the VBAK-XBLNR remains always the first invoice number of the flow? I needed to see VBAK-VGBEL value there...

Thanks a lot,

Marton

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Ya i think you cannot do correction on Correction. Still You can try to delet the First correction document and Re do the correction. It might Work

Regards

Swapnil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swapnil,

the correction of a correction (so the whole flow) is working just fine, so there is no problem with that.

The only problem is, that this reference number VBAK-XBLNR in the Correction SO Header remains always the first invoice number, no matter how many corrections are done. In my opinion the number should be always the last referred invoice's number...