SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IS-Retail:VKP5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Is the ' value' in "net price" tab in "purchasing view" in MM41 is same as PB00 condition type in RMISR0.my doubt is that we have to maintain PB00 condition record in MEK1 (t-code) with which key combination".Hope you understand my question?

Regards

Gopal

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The Net Price maintained in Purchasing View under the Conditions header is the condition type PB00.

Just click on the "Conditions" button on the right hand side, where u enter the Net Price. You will see this price maintained for condition type PB00.

Barry

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The Net Price maintained in Purchasing View under the Conditions header is the condition type PB00.

Just click on the "Conditions" button on the right hand side, where u enter the Net Price. You will see this price maintained for condition type PB00.

Barry

0 Kudos

hi,

Then no need to maintain in MEK1(t-code) for PB00? can you tell me what's the key combination that we take if we maintain PB00 in MEK1 (t-code).My another doubt is [whats the value of "basic purchase price field" (VKPGR) in VKP5 (t-code) ,is it PB00 value or Net price in MM41?]hope for quick reply.

Regards

Gopal

0 Kudos

Hi,

In case you have maintained Net Price in Article master, this means u have maintained condition type PB00. As i had suggested you earlier, you can check this by clicking on the conditions tab. Alternativly use t-coce MEK3, enter condition type PB00 and key combination Article info record.

Now in VKP5,

The basic PP is taken from purchase info record in case of external vendor, or as the sales price of DC incase of two step pricing.

the Purchase price(net) will depend on Purchase price determin. seq. This is an entry in the initial screen of VKP5.

incase Purchase price determin. seq. = 01, then the basic PP is takes from the pruchase price calculation schema.

In purchase price calculation schema the, the purchase price flagged with subtotal 'S' is transported to sales price calculation.

I hope this helps.

Barry

0 Kudos

Hi Barry,

Its a very helpful answer ."Is the basic purchase price (VKPGR) list field value comes from sales price of DC incase of two step pricing in VKP5 (t-code)"?Is it so.

Regards

Gopal

0 Kudos

Hi barry,

The' value' which we maintain in "Net price" tab (say10) in "purchasing view" in MM41 is going to sit in "Net sales price "tab (i.e 10) in "sales view".And the same value (i.e 10) is going to sit in VKPGR list field in VKP5 (t-code).Is this right?expecting exact and clear answer.

Regards

Gopal

0 Kudos

Hi,

I would suggest that you read IRT 320 book. All your queries will be answered in an exact and clear manner.

Barry

0 Kudos

Hi Barry,

I will definitely do that.I want this simple clarification and answer to my query.Hope you understand my doubt.

Regards

Gopal

0 Kudos

Hi barry,

The' value' which we maintain in "Net price" tab (say10) in "purchasing view" in MM41 is going to sit in "Net sales price "tab (i.e 10) in "sales view".And the same value (i.e 10) is going to sit in VKPGR list field in VKP5 (t-code).Is this right?expecting exact and clear answer.

Regards

Gopal

0 Kudos

Hi barry,

Regards

Gopal