Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

syntax errors after transporting clients

adil_gndz
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We transport our clients and too many problems occurred in my WDA application. When i try to bind an element property to a context element, i take the message "error when binding the context".

Also i have a date navigator element. When i try to start the application, a short dump occurs and says : "Adapter error in ...Context binding of property STARTS_WITH cannot be resolved...Lead selection not set for context node...."

Can anybody say me how can i solve these problems?

Thanks...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Do you WDA applications syntax check in development? It sounds like you have serious mistakes in your application. It sounds like you are bound to context attributes/nodes that do not exist.

adil_gndz
Explorer
0 Kudos

Yes, i checked. There is no problem with my application in our previous client. The application work good in that client. Also context attributes or nodes exist.

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

If you look at the context for the app between the two systems - do you see any differences? Are the nodes designed with reference to DDic strutures? Are there differences in these underlying DDic Structures?

adil_gndz
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply. It is about my attribute which comes with no value.

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

I'm sorry, but you really aren't providing us with enough information to be able to help you. I'm particularly confused by your last posting. "It is about my attribute which comes with no value" - what exactly do you mean here?

adil_gndz
Explorer
0 Kudos

hi,

you are right, i didn't give you enough information about my problem. Actually i don't exactly understand the problem and i can't explain it.