cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quantity must be equal to or greater than 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

When changing the quantity in the MDM item to a number between 0 to 1, I recieve the error above.

Where can I change the configuration of the quantity field to enable the value of a number between 0 to 1?

Thanks

Hila

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you able to enter the quantity in decimals? Can you please update us

Regards,

Jitesh Talreja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jitesh

Yes, I am able to to enter the quantity in decimals.

Hila

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please share the solution with us?

Regards,

Jitesh Talreja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am able to enter quantity in decimals that is greater than 1..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to purchase an item, its quantity has to 1 or greater than that. It doesn't make any sense to have quantity in decimals or less than one. Can you share your requirement?

Regards,

Jitesh Talreja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jitesh

I have an item wich it's quantity should be 0.5 (hours, mtr).in the SRM, it is possible to enter a quantity between 0 to 1.

only in the MDM it's not possible.

Hila

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David,

You must be using standard SRM-MDM repository. In which field you are trying to maintaing this quantity? You can use the field of type Real to maintain the fractional values.

Regards,

Jitesh Talreja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jitesh

I am using the "minimum quantity" field, I couldn't find another quantity field in the OCI mapping...

Hila

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David,

When you say, you can enter decimal value in SRM where exactly you are pointing?Catalog or SRM system?

As I mentioned above, in catalog it doesn't make any sense to enter decimal value for Quantity you cannot purchase half item.

What is your exact requirement?

Regards,

Jitesh Talreja

Former Member
0 Kudos

H Jitesh

I ment that in the shopping cart in the SRM it is possible to enter numbers between 0 to 1 in the quantity field.

In the MDM it is restrict.

I have an item in the catalog with a order unit of hours.

I want to enter the quantity of 0.5 for this item but I get the error message.

Hila

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David,

I tried entering Quantity=0.5 in the shopping cart but as soon as i tried to put this item in Shopping Cart, the field gets highlighted and threw the error message Value must be of type integer (between -2147483648 and 2147483647).

Quantity in Shopping Cart depicts how many items of this type you want to purchase. Thats why i am saying it cannot be less than 1 or in decimals. The quantity you are talking about is different than this.

Regards,

Jitesh Talreja

Edited by: Jitesh Talreja on Aug 12, 2009 12:59 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jitesh

What is the different?

I enter the quantity in the MDM and I want it to be transferred to the SRM shopping cart.

Hila