cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLD group & mapping

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

i need to create 3rd party business in the dev SLD (XYZ_D),once i transport this object from Dev to Qa it must automatically change to (XYZ_Q), and from there if i transport it to Prod must change to (XYZ_P).

How can i achive this kind of mapping ..? if there is any procedure pls send it to me .?

Nor

thanks

RK..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rupash

i need to create 3rd party business in the dev SLD (XYZ_D),once i transport this object from Dev to Qa it must automatically change to (XYZ_Q), and from there if i transport it to Prod must change to (XYZ_P).

---> First i would like to know why you want to do this type of setup ? Is the tech system details at QA is going to be same ? For this type of purpose only SAP has provided business service concept. where low level tech. systems details are disclosed becos of security reasons.. where you don't need to maintain an entry in SLD just tranport the ID objects .

How can i achieve this kind of mapping ..? if there is any procedure pls send it to me .?

---> though we map different business systems at SLD level by using system groups concept ...but maintaining same business systems not sure..

plz check these also :

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

In Dev SLD: Create a 3rd Party BusinessSystem with name *_D.

Create a 3rd Party Businees System for QA with *_QA.

In transport tab of *_D assign *_QA in target Business System.

In QA SLD: Create a 3rd Party Business System with name *_QA.

Create a 3rd Party Business System with name *_PRD .

In transport tab of *_QA assign *_PRD in target Business System.

It will cater your requirement mapping.

Regards,

Anurag Garg

Former Member
0 Kudos

when i adding the business system for QA its asking for a Related Integration Server ,which integration i need to add here either the Development one or the QA one. ?

if i need to add the QA's integration server how can i do tht becase in the Drop down list i am able to see only one integration server ..?>

Regards

RK...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Keep it as None for both Dev and QA.

For 3rd Party Business System , we don't need Related Integration server.

Put Role in Business System as Application System.

Regards,

Anurag Garg

Edited by: Anurag Gargh on Aug 10, 2009 4:21 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can achieve this by defining transport targets

Lib link:http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/EN/ef/a21e3e0987760be10000000a114084/frameset.htm