cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

0PSGUID not supplied by extractors

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We are currently installling PS Business Content.

It seems that the transaction data is missing the 0PSGUID information from the datasources. As an example the datasource 0PS_DAT_NTW should contain 0PSGUID ID + ext GUID but the datasource in our system does not have the fields.

Can anyone tell me why ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am also having the same problem..

We are currently installling PS Business Content.

It seems that the transaction data is missing the 0PSGUID information from the datasources. As an example the datasource 0PS_DAT_NTW should contain 0PSGUID ID + ext GUID but the datasource in our system does not have the fields.

In the RSA6 the field does not exist. It is missing, the last 2 fields in the Datasource from help.sap.com are not hidden in the datasource. They are missing

Can any one help………

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh

It seems that SAP has not delivered what was promised. Note 929584 describes the problem. It seems that SAP has not delivered the backend programming for this new BC solution. The note provides this backend programming, but i forces you to get access keys for approx. 65 standard objects from service.sap.com. The have provided the function modules for extracting data but not the modified structures and import parameters for the function modules.

Regards Lars

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Lars,

Thanks a lot for your help, that was really help full..

But i got a problem...

I tried to load the oss note 929584 and it came back with error message that the note is not yet released. Can you please Let me know how you want to proceed or maybe there is a typo on the note number?

Thanks.

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh

SAP supplied this note for us in a Message, perhaps they will only release this note if our correction proves to be valid.

Regards Lars

Former Member
0 Kudos

Lars,

ok so i better open a OSS Message for this issue.

ya we need correction, because we need to get data to 0PSGUID. If we don't get 0PSGUID that we cannot see 0PROJECT in the cube as a navigational attribute.

If we don't have data in 0PROJECT, we cannot open any sap delivered Query in the BW.

Please correct me if i am wrong

Can you please send the Documents,if you did any on this issue or the valid points to send the OSS Message.

my mail id : saprajeshreddy@gmail.com

thanks a lotttttt for all your help

I will assignee full points to you.

Thanks a lot again.

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh

I would specify that you have the same problem that is specified in OSS note and ask them when the note will be released.

Regards

Lars

Former Member
0 Kudos

Lars,

Did you resolved this issue?

Please let us know.

Thank you,

GSR

Former Member
0 Kudos

As far as I know it seems that the OSS-note works. Our PS project i currently on standby so I haven´t tested it properly yet.

Regards Lars

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yaniv

I am having a similar problem as Lars.

We are activating the content of PS 3.5.

The field GUID is not available on the 0CO_OM_WBS* transfer structures.

I was unable to display note 929584.

Our R/3 is 2005_1_640

Our BW is 2005_1_700

Can you help?

Regards

Teresa Belmonte

EDS - SAP CoE

 mailto:teresa.belmonte@eds.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have the same problem.

1. I can't find the attached source code at the note 929584.

2. Do u know when the note will be released ?

3. I have PI 2004_1_500 level 4 (in R/3 sys.). Do I need to upgrade to 2005_1 ?

thank you very much

yaniv

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yaniv

I don´t know when the note will be released but we are trying to make the corrections specified and test the solution. I don´t think that all the corrections needed has been supplied by this note as we still have some issues.

Regarding PI level. I know that SAP asked us to confirm our release of The PI, we are on PI_2004_620 level 10. There is no PI 2005_1 release because PI 2004 is the last release of the PI.

Regards Lars

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lars,

It is existing in the datasource. Make sure the field is selected in your datasource and it is not hidden.

Goto R/3 -> RSA6 -> Select the datasource -> edit and in the list of the fields the field GUID would be there. make sure the checkbox for hidden is not checked for it.

Check this link:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/ea/5fcb39722a8504e10000000a114084/content.htm

Bye

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh

In the RSA6 the field does not exist. It is missing the last 2 fields from your link and they are not hidden in the datasource.

Regards

Lars

Former Member
0 Kudos

Lars

Welcome to SDN

Datasource will have The field GUID and map this field to 0PSGUID Of infosource and system will automatically takes care of transaction data.

Hope this helps

Thnaks

Sat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sat

The problem is that my datasource doesn´t have the GUID field. So I can´t map it.

Regards Lars

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lars,

Welcome to SDN!!

The field GUID in the datasource is that one that should be mapped to 0PSGUID in the Infosource.

Bye

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

My problem is that the field GUID is not present in the datasource, so I can´t map it på 0PSGUID in the infosource. The structure on R/3 are missing the last two fields described in help.sap.com for the datasource. Could this be a Plugin issue ?