Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forwarding of transport requests

former_member763005
Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

I am releasing a TR from the development system.It reaches the Q system corrrectly.But when the request in imported

into Q system, the requests is automatically getting added in the import queue of Production system.

Please let me know how to stop this.I do not want the request to go to production once it gets imported into quality.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member763005
Participant
0 Kudos

thanks a lot man

former_member763005
Participant
0 Kudos

can i know which is the progarm that is transferring the request to the Production system ,once the TR is imported in the qulaity system

Former Member
0 Kudos

... which is the progarm that is transferring the request to the Production system ...

I suppose it is RDDIMPDI, but that doesn't matter, I think.

It is not hardcoded where to put the request, but the information from the TMS configuration is used.

Edited by: Joe Bo. on Aug 10, 2009 2:49 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Balaji,

you can achive this by deleting Delivery route between Qlt and PRD system. But remember don't remove PRD system from Transport domain. after this setting if you want to import transport request in PRD then you have to manualy add that request in PRD buffer by going to STMS_IMPORT>Extras>other Request -->Add.

BR,

Vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Expanding Vinod 's approach:

You might also create a virtual system in your transport domain, and let transports go to V when they have been imported in Q. They will queue up there, and you may forward them to P whenever it suits. This way you will always see what transports are in Q, but not yet in P.

Edited by: Joe Bo. on Aug 10, 2009 2:39 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just Have a script at the os level that cleans the buffer for the production system and run it every time you release a transport from Quality.You can get the script created from is level and then Run it from Sm69 after releasing the transport.

Thanks

Rishi Abrol