cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two accounting document generated for an invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Friends I am facing a unique problem as two accounting document has been generated for a Invoice.

Please suggest

1. How is it possible

2. What is possible solution temporary/ permanent .

Regards

Ajit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Please check with your FI guy, as for FI and CO generally we creates two different accounting docuemnts. But if you want only one then ask your FI guy to do the same.

In general two account documents are generating (one for FI and one for CO)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ajit,

Are you using CIN, if so then it might be because automatic excise invoice check in excise group might have been ticked. So the second accounting doc entry is for excise invoice.

Let me know if this helps or if it is not CIN related then we have to check other options

Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Shiv kumar,

This is service invoice of E-Recharge voucher of Rs. 1000(Inclusive of tax) no other tax escept service tax EDUHEDU=10%2%1%

No delivery as no physical material movment is there user is on my head and it is unique for a invoice not happening again .

When I tryed to cancilled the document it has got the given document flow

. E VOUCHER ORDER 9289367 07.02.09 Being processed

E VCHR Comm.Inv. 901539710 07.02.09 Completed

. Accounting document 3801044102 07.02.09 Cleared

. Accounting document 3801044132 07.02.09 Cleared

. Cancellation of Inv 70003055 10.08.09 Completed

.. Accounting document 3800614678 10.08.09 Cleared

Please help

karthik_rs
0 Kudos

Hi Ajit,

Kindly check in J1IIN whether any excise Invoice has been generated w.r.t the billing document 901539710.

Incase if you have any excise Invoice then you can see the accounting document 3801044132 in the document flow(of the excise Invoice).

Karthik

Edited by: SD_1234 on Aug 10, 2009 3:16 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check whether any partial billing are been made for same order twice.

and also if u see the document flow in sales order the status is being process so still its havin some amount to bill.and not completed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Would it be possible for you to give us the different entries in the accounting doc. In both your invoice as well as cancellation doc.

Siva