cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete Key in LiveCycle Javascript editor

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm running version 8.0 of the LiveCycle Designer. When I'm in the Javascript editor, if I hit the Delete Key it deletes two characters instead of just one. Does anyone know why it does this? Anyone know how to change this to only delete one character?

Thanks,

Terry

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Terry,

I also faced this similar situation while designing the Forms using the version 8.0. But when I used the designer 8.1 or 7.1 it used to work perfectly in the JavaScript Editor. I also tried finding some settings but I couldn't, its better you upgrade to latest version as there are some features available and the Script Editor is working fine.

Thanks and Regards

Pradeep Goli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have the same issue and am using version 8. Did you ever find out how to fix the issue of the delete key deleting two characters?

Thanks

chintan_virani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Terry,

This is defintely not a bug in ALD as I have used 7.1, 8 and 8.1 versions and never seen this behavior.

May be you can check the delte key on your PC and also are you sure that this happens only when you are in ALD and not anywhere else in Windows/Outlook etc

Chintan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Chintan,

I didn't say it was a bug. I assumed it was a configuration setting somewhere that I'm not finding. Why it would work that way? I don't know. Although I wouldn't rule out a bug just because you haven't seen it.

It is not my pc. The delete key works fine every place except the javascript editor in designer.

Terry