SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy Control for Internal Order during Asset Processing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Good day! We are currently experiencing an error in our QA server during asset processing.

We have created the following: Internal Order, Internal Order Budget and Asset (AUC). We have assigned the internal order to the asset in AS01. However, during transaction processing (ME21N or F-90), the internal order is not automatically copied with the asset.

As I've mentioned earlier, this error happens only in our QA server. For the DEV server, everything is working fine. We have compared the configuration for both servers numerous of times and we have yet to see a difference for both.

If anyone can help, your immediate response is highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Neri

4 REPLIES 4

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I cannot understand your process... If you capitalize your asset via I/O, you should create your PO with F account assignment category and not directly to asset.

Anyway, if you create a PO for asset, check that I/O field is defined as optional in 'A' account assignment category.

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eli,

Thanks for the reply. We do not capitalize the asset via IO - we use the IO for budget purposes only.

When we created the AUC in AS01, we assigned an Internal Order to control its budget. However, when we try to purchase something for the asset under construction, the internal order assigned to the asset is not automatically copied.

Is this a config problem?

Thanks,

Neri

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you define statistical cost elements for assets (OAK7)? Also, is internal order field is optional in 'A' account assignment layout?

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eli,

I believe we had some problems with the transport of statistical cost elements of assets. Thanks for your answers.

Thanks,

Neri