cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zero Value Line Item in the accounting document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

When I create an accounting doc from Invoice, system adds a new accounting line with 0 value and posts as below

Itm PK Account Account short text G/L acct short text Tx Amount

50 50000000 Sales f/goods-Dome. Sales f/goods-Dome. 0.00

1 01 1000 Sale within state Acc.Reble 50.00

2 50 50000000 Sales f/goods-Dome. Sales f/goods-Dome. 50.00-

The blank line has the same posting key, account# as the last line in the accounting doc but with 0 value. I tried to check VKOA and OB40 settings and found nothing which could cause this.

We are using ECC6.0 and CIN. We are using only rounding routine, but other than that no routines are being used.

Can some one guide me on how to go about this?

Siva.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does anyone have any suggestions why this could be happening??

sanilbhandari
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi

Check with the help of your FI consultant of you have Summarization at line item level active for Billing Document for Table VBRK. The path is IMG>Financial Accounting >General Ledger Accounting>Periodic Processing>Integration>Sales & Distribution>VBRK Table.

Herein check the if there is any summarization of any field.

Regards

Sanil K Bhandari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sanil,

Thanks for your response, but there is entry maintained for VBRK. Any other suggestions, by the way we are not using any bolt ons or third party system, its pure SAP standard.

Thanks

Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Will you see if there is any fault in VKOA, account determination?

Thanks

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

I checked the VKOA setting and there isnt any issue there.

The blank line GL account gets copied from the last line item in the accounting doc. If service ECS is the last line in the accounting doc then the 0 value line item shows service ECS as the GL account. In a different case if VAT is the last line then 0 value line item shows VAT GL account.