cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Desk RFC interface

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I've configured the SolMan Service Desk - Service Desk RFC interface according to manual "Configuration for collaboration with a second SAP Solution Manager.pdf".

When I try to execute the action "Send to External Service Desk" I get an error and the Processing Log gives me:

GREEN Processing PASS_ICT_TO_THIRD Is Started

GREEN Start of Processing 'External Application Log Is Provided'

RED Action could not be succesfully executed

Cannot find any more dumps or logs from ST22, system log, RFC connection log, etc.

I've tried to debug and trace the action and also RFC but found nothing helpful.

How to resolve the problem or where to find more information about the error above?

Br,

Ari

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ari,

I've same problem. Do you still have the manual manual "Configuration for collaboration with a second SAP Solution Manager.pdf" ? Can you send it to mail, please.

regards,

Harald

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Problem solved. Wrong external service desk type in satellite service desk caused the problem.

Ari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ari,

I have the same Problem or should I say Error-message. I'm trying to connect two Solution Manager System via RFC, but I canu2019t send a service message from one to the other system.

How did you solve your problem? What did you mean by "wrong external service desk type in satellite service desk"?

Thanks in advance.

Gerd

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In Service Provider Service Desk all connected Service Desks should be type "Service Provider Customer" and in all satellite Service Desks you should use type "Standard".

Hopefully this solves your problem.

Ari